Working in non-profit pofessionally I know that the best successes are those that are run very much as you would a business. So where to go? Here is my list . . .
1. New logo
2. Mission statement
3. One uniform pattern (3 rows of this pattern and a 2.5" border in background colour)
4. Realistic and specific wish list for donors - see "How you can help" on our sidebar
5. Pledge to donors - That all donors will be properly recognized on our blog as well as on the label placed on the back of the quilt with which their materials were used. We promise to keep donors up to date on our donations, and any stories that we receive permission to share from families that have one of our quilts.
6. Letter/E-mail donation request
7. Get quilting with what I have here
Wish me luck. I few of these I have already I just need to get them written down. It is my hope that with a plan I can use my next 8 months off with baby Drew to really get this project off the ground.